VISIA – Skin Consultation Essentials
Area Treated: The the skin of the face.
Assessment: A comprehensive full face, multiangle assessment of skin properties and quality delivering an accurate report about the condition of your skin.
Time: The photos take a minute to perform, and the report is published in seconds. Including the consultation with a skin specialist, the total session time is 45 mins.
Comfort: Rest your shin on the mount and close your eyes. There is no discomfort at all associated with VISIA.
Results: There are several report formats depending on what your main objective is. Once we have the data, our Skin Health Specialists will be able to discuss how we can achieve your goals by offering you corrective advice based on the results of your scan.
Cost: €50 for a VISIA Skin Consultation
What is VISIA?
VISIA is the most powerful skin analysis tool on the market today. The multiangle and multimodal camera uses cross-polarized and UV lighting to record and measure the surface and subsurface condition of your skin.
The software integrated with the camera then creates images for quantitative analysis, providing a powerful album of images that allow for the most comprehensive visual assessment of your skin available today. This allows us to give you programs that are known to work in improving the areas of your skin health you want to be improved.
What does a VISIA analysis show me?
A VISIA consultation allows us to analyse the condition of your skin from the point of view of:
- Spots – brown or red skin marks that vary from your skin colour
- Wrinkles – furrows folds and creases that may develop into permanent lines
- Texture – variations on the skin surface affecting smoothness
- Pores – the size of the opening of your sweat gland ducts
- UV Spots – the presence of sun damages areas of your face
- Brow Spots – pigmentation beneath the surface of your skin
- Red Areas – areas where red colour is concentrated, a sign of multiple conditions
- Porphyrins – bacterial secretions on the surface of your skin, usually near pores
What is done with all this information?
The VISIA analysis creates a report that positions the condition of your skin versus the general population. This allows our skin specialists and doctors to help you address areas where you have concerns and are looking for improvement. This is done by way of recommending programs you can undertake to improve your skin. Programs may involve machine-led treatments like Hydrafacial, microneedling, or Laser IPL with the Lumenis M22.
Facial injectable options will be provided where applicable too. Most importantly, our specialists will be able to design skin cream regimes to help you improve your skin health and appearance. The real work for consistently great skin is done at home.
What is involved in a VISIA analysis?
The process itself takes only a few minutes.
We position your face in the brackets on the mount, you close your eyes and we take 3 photographs.
The reports generate in a matter of seconds which allows us to have a chat with you about your skin in the quickest, and most accurate way possible.
The information provided is invaluable to us as we work with you to achieve your skin goals.
What are the benefits of an analysis with VISIA?
While some people may find the prospect of such in depth analysis daunting, we can only recommend it for the following reasons:
1) The information is instant, accurate, and clinically relevant.
2) We can develop bespoke programs known to work to help you improve the condition of your skin.
3) Results of the work we put in can readily be tracked over time, so you have a measurable way of seeing improvements that go deeper than the surface. Remember, your skin health is like your skin itself, it has layers.