VISIA is the most powerful skin analysis tool on the market today. The multiangle and multimodal camera uses cross-polarized and UV lighting to record and measure the surface and subsurface condition of your skin.
The software integrated with the camera then creates images for quantitative analysis, providing a powerful album of images that allow for the most comprehensive visual assessment of your skin available today. This allows us to give you programs that are known to work in improving the areas of your skin health you want to be improved.
A VISIA consultation allows us to analyse the condition of your skin from the point of view of:
- Spots – brown or red skin marks that vary from your skin colour
- Wrinkles – furrows folds and creases that may develop into permanent lines
- Texture – variations on the skin surface affecting smoothness
- Pores – the size of the opening of your sweat gland ducts
- UV Spots – the presence of sun damages areas of your face
- Brow Spots – pigmentation beneath the surface of your skin
- Red Areas – areas where red colour is concentrated, a sign of multiple conditions
- Porphyrins – (good) bacterial secretions on the surface of your skin, usually near pores.